We are in unprecedented times that require us to continue to adjust procedures for the safety and welfare of our customers and staff. Over the past few weeks we limited or eliminated services such as the Warehouse shop, Showroom, and Service/Installation team due to staffing and/or safety concerns.
Effective tomorrow March 31st HLC will introduce new Drive-In Warehouse Procedures. Although we understand the new procedures may not be the most efficient for customers and staff, it is the ultimate safety and welfare of all that remain most important during these difficult times. Your Patience and Understanding is greatly appreciated!
New Warehouse Pickup Procedures
Effective Tuesday March 31st
- All Customers entering Warehouse must be accompanied by an HLC Employee (or entrance will not be allowed)
- Customers must wait to enter warehouse if an HLC Employee is not available
- Customers must have list or recite list of goods to Order Taker, at entrance to warehouse
- All customers will be loaded by HLC Personnel
- Picking or Loading will be performed by HLC EMPLOYEE ONLY!!!
- Customers will not be allowed to exit vehicle during picking or loading of materials. No Exceptions!!
- Customer may only leave vehicle at EXIT if transacting with credit card
- CASH IS NOT ALLOWED! (credit card or house account only!)
- Please exit building to tie off load
We sincerely thank you for your continued business and for working with us as we navigate through the pandemic. Together we can get through this. Should you have any questions, please reach out to your sales person or call us at 781-749-4200.
The Hingham Lumber Team