HLC Store is Open!
Thank you for your patience and understanding during the past 5 weeks as we navigated through this new environment. As of Monday, May 4th the store is now open to customers with some added safety measures. We continue to follow local Health Department regulations and require anyone entering the store to wear a mask or facial covering for their protection, as well as the protection of our patrons and employees.
- Customers must wear a mask or facial covering at all times.
- Solo shopping is encouraged as we are limiting to 20 customers in the store at one time.
- Some areas of the store such as Showroom, Finance Office, Specialty Hardware will have limited access. Please call ahead to make an appointment. (Virtual options available by ZOOM meeting).
- Paint Consultation is not available until further notice.
- Job Applicants, please apply online or drop off completed applications
- We ask that you remain in your vehicle as much as possible while your order is loaded.
- If you exit your vehicle you must wear a mask at all times.
- Please remain in vehicle while your load is counted and invoiced at checkout.
- Please tie off load once you have exited the building.
- Warehouse sales office is closed to traffic, but available at either service window.
- Shop is open and accepting requests via phone or an area outside the Shop for consultation.
Curbside & Delivery Options
- Free delivery available on orders over $500 (in our local servicing area).
- Curbside pickup remains an option! Click here for curbside pick up details. All curbside pickups will require a minimum of 1 hour to prepare
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tom & John McNulty