Lumber • Roofing • Siding • Trim
Get Inspired To Work At Hingham Lumber
Our employees are motivated to succeed and work well together in a team atmosphere. If you consider yourself a hard worker who longs to become part of a family environment that places value on a good quality of life, please consider joining our team.
We offer career opportunities with a generous compensation & benefits package that includes the following:
- Performance incentives
- Up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Convenient telehealth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Sick & Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Group term life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Dental plan
- 401K with employer contribution
Customer Service - Warehouse Drive Thru
- Help customers locate materials in warehouse and load safely onto/into vehicle
- Restock materials located in the warehouse & drive thru
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time, squat & lift up to 100 lbs
- Full time or part time opportunities available
Tool Repair Technician
- Provide service, maintenance & repair of gas-powered, electric & battery powered hand tools/
- Diagnose root cause of failures, document details & schedule/prioritize repairs.
- Aspire for speedy turn around times without compromising quality of workmanship.
- Report concise & accurate documentation, present timely communication to customers.
- Proficient use of a computer including Microsoft Office & ERP software.
- Ability to multitask & perform other added duties as assigned.
Lumber Sales/Contractor Desk
- Excellent customer service skills
- Background in construction or building materials
- Waits on customers and helps with selection of building products
- Creates orders and coordinates deliveries
- Door & Window Department
- Ability to install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot product
- Familiar with hand and power tools
- Carpentry background preferred
- Driving record in good standing
- Full or Part time
Hardware Store Sales/Stock Associate
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Full Time, 40 hours, Saturdays included in regular schedule but NO nights or Sundays
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time, squat and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Competitive wages – commensurate with experience
CDL Driver – Class B
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Truck Mounted Fork Lift Operation Experience
- Hydraulic HE-1C Hoisting License
- 3 year Clean Driving Record (please submit)
- DOT Pre-employment Process will be conducted