Hingham Lumber Company
Find out more about careers and employment opportunities at Hingham Lumber Company in Cohasset.
Hingham Lumber is known on the South Shore as the Better Builder’s Yard. We’ve earned this reputation because our staff are some of the best in their fields. We offer quality products and value added services that Better Builders both need and appreciate. Our employees are motivated to succeed and work well together in a team atmosphere. If you consider yourself a hard worker who longs to work in a family environment that places value on a good quality of life, Apply Now!
In addition to career opportunities, Hingham Lumber Company offers a generous compensation and benefits package, including up to 4 weeks paid vacation, sick and personal time, paid holidays, group term life insurance, medical insurance, dental plan, health club membership, 401k with employer contribution, performance incentives and tuition reimbursement.
Hingham Lumber Company is now hiring!
- Load and unload products in Drive-Thru Warehouse
- Assist customers in selecting and loading products
- Maintain cleanliness of Warehouse
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
Lumber Sales / Contractor Desk
- Excellent customer service skills
- Background in construction or building materials
- Waits on customers and helps with selection of building products
- Creates orders and coordinates deliveries
- Full time with benefits (includes some Saturdays), competitive commission and bonus plan
- Assist builders, architects and homeowners in choosing products to fit their needs
- Organized, self starter with a polished and professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills and the ability to comfortably read blueprints
- HS degree and 2 – 5 years experience in similar position
Hardware Store Sales/Stock Associate
- Retail experience preferred buy not required
- Full Time, 40 hours, Saturdays included in regular schedule but NO nights or Sundays
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time, squat and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Competitive wages – commensurate with experience
CDL Driver – Class B
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Truck Mounted Fork Lift Operation Experience
- Hydraulic HE-1C Hoisting License
- 3 year Clean Driving Record (please submit)
- DOT Pre-employment Process will be conducted