Hingham Lumber Company
Find out more about careers and employment opportunities at Hingham Lumber Company in Cohasset.
We are a customer service oriented company, supplying building products and services to builders, remodelers, architects and homeowners. Our employees are motivated to succeed and work well together as a team. So, if you have excellent customer service skills and are looking for a career at Hingham Lumber Company .
In addition to career opportunities, Hingham Lumber Company offers a generous compensation and benefits package. Including up to 4 weeks paid vacation, sick and personal time, paid holidays, group term life insurance, health insurance, dental plan, health club membership, 401k, tuition reimbursement and a bonus plan.
Hingham Lumber Company is now hiring!
- Full cycle accounts payable processing through check processing
- General ledger entries, process customer payments and assist with account questions
- Ideal candidate is highly skilled in utilizing technology to support bookkeeping activities including MS Office and AP/AR software
- Full time with benefits, competitive salary
- Minimum 5 year experience in financial office setting
- Full time with benefits (includes some Saturdays), competitive commission and bonus plan
- Assist builders, architects and homeowners in choosing products to fit their needs
- Organized, self starter with a polished and professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills and the ability to comfortably read blueprints
- HS degree and 2 – 5 years experience in similar position
Door & Window Service & Installation
- Installation of Storm Doors & Replacement Windows
- Carpentry or Remodeling Experience Required
- Service door and window products in customers homes
- Full time with benefits (includes some Saturdays) – Part time considered for the right candidate
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task with a clean driving record
Hardware Store Sales/Stock Associate
- Retail experience preferred buy not required
- Full Time, 40 hours, Saturdays included in regular schedule but NO nights or Sundays
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time, squat and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Competitive wages – commensurate with experience
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Truck Mounted Fork Lift Operation Experience
- Hydraulic HE-1C Hoisting License
- 3 year Clean Driving Record (please submit)
- DOT Pre-employment Process will be conducted
Full Time – Warehouse Customer Service
- Load and unload products in Drive-Thru Warehouse
- Assist customers in selecting and loading products
- Maintain cleanliness of Warehouse
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
Building Materials Estimator/Project Manager
- Strong knowledge of Building Materials
- Ability to read blueprints, produce estimates and do take offs
- Strong sales, organization and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience preferred
Lumber Sales Associate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Background in construction or building materials
- Waits on customers and helps with selection of building products
- Creates orders and coordinates deliveries