Hingham Lumber Company
Find out more about careers and employment opportunities at Hingham Lumber Company in Cohasset.
We are a customer service oriented hardware store and lumber company. We offer building products and services to builders, contractors and DIY customers. Therefore, our employees must be motivated to succeed and work well together as a team. So, if you have excellent customer service skills and are looking for a career at Hingham Lumber Company then you are a candidate for employment.
In addition to the great careers, Hingham Lumber Company offers a generous compensation and benefits package. Including up to 4 weeks paid vacation, sick and personal time, paid holidays, group term life insurance, health insurance, dental plan, health club membership, 401k, tuition reimbursement and a bonus plan.
Hingham Lumber Company is now hiring!
Inside Sales Door & Window Department
- Assist builders, architects and homeowners in choosing products to fit their needs
- Organized, self starter with a polished and professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills and the ability to comfortable read blueprints
- Full time with benefits (includes some Saturdays), competitive commission and bonus plan
- HS degree and 2 – 5 years experience in similar position
Door & Window Service & Installation
- Installation of Storm Doors & Replacement Windows
- Carpentry or Remodeling Experience Required
- Service door and window products in customers homes
- Full time with benefits (includes some Saturdays) – Part time considered for the right candidate
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task with a clean driving record
Hardware Store Sales/Stock Associate
- Retail experience preferred buy not required
- Full Time, 40 hours, Saturdays included in regular schedule but NO nights or Sundays
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time, squat and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Competitive wages – commensurate with experience
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Truck Mounted Fork Lift Operation Experience
- Hydraulic HE-1C Hoisting License
- 3 year Clean Driving Record (please submit)
- DOT Pre-employment Process will be conducted
Full Time – Warehouse Customer Service
- Load and unload products in Drive-Thru Warehouse
- Assist customers in selecting and loading products
- Maintain cleanliness of Warehouse
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
Building Materials Estimator/Project Manager
- Strong knowledge of Building Materials
- Ability to read blueprints, produce estimates and do take offs
- Strong sales, organization and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience preferred
Lumber Sales Associate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Background in construction or building materials
- Waits on customers and helps with selection of building products
- Creates orders and coordinates deliveries